Resources for selling a home | Vancouver Townhouse

Resources for selling a home

Lawyers and Notaries

You need a lawyer or a notary to handle a property conveyance and protect your legal interests whether you are buying or selling a property. He or she can answer legal questions and/or review contracts for you as necessary througout the sales or purchase process. Having a lawyer/notary involved in the process early on will give you peace of mind and ensure that things go as smoothly as possible.

Remember that a Lawyer/Notary should:

  • be a licensed full-time lawyer/notary specializing in real estate transactions.
  • be local and understand real estate laws, regulations and restrictions.
  • have realistic and acceptable fees.
  • be able to explain things in plain language.
  • Below are two reputable Lawyers and one Notary that I have personally worked with and would recommend:

Khushhal Bains
Bell Alliance, Real Estate & Estate Planning Lawyers
201-1367 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC V6H 4A7
Tel: 604.873.8723 / Fax: 604.873.8785

Carolynne R. Maguire
Nortary Public
8528 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6P 4Z7
Tel: 604.266.8970 / Fax: 604.263.9758

Sign in

Create Account

Reset Password

Send Email Confirmation

Save Search